The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMDEntertainment Inc and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. MMDEntertainment Inc is not a law firm, and any information derived from this website should not be a substitute for an attorney knowledgeable in their respective field of practice.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of property, data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MMDEntertainment Inc. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MMDEntertainment Inc takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
The term 'MMDEntertainment Inc' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MMDEntertainment Inc's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
- The Open A Yogurt Store eBook guide accepts payments through your PayPal account. If a credit card or your PayPal account is being used for a transaction, MMD Entertainment may obtain pre-approval for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing occurs at the time of or shortly after your transaction.
- You agree that you will pay for all products you purchase through the Services, and that MMD Entertainment may charge your PayPal account for any products purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, if applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING MMD Entertainment WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the PayPal account you designate during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your PayPal account status, you must change your information online in the Account Information section of or email us; this may temporarily disrupt your access to the Services while MMD Entertainment verifies your new payment information.
- Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such sales tax is based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you download the product. We will charge tax only in states where digital goods are taxable.
- All sales and rentals of products are final.
Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
If a product becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to download, your sole remedy is a refund. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by MMD Entertainment.
- You must wait at least 30 seconds after you submit your payment to be re-directed to the Download Page in order to download your eBook. If you immediately close the browser following your payment, then the Download page will NOT appear. If you do not redirect to the Download Page, you must contact customer support so they can send you the eBook via Email.